Monday, June 18, 2007

So relax....

Gosh!!!...since the school hol till yesterday my kids did nothing but relax sakan!!!!!!Our relax means I did not sit with them after school to monitor them doing their h/work and exercise books. And they in return spent most of their free time watching Astro, play games & surfing ....apart from their other paid activities such as Kafa, Ngaji, Piano, Mental Aritm, swim & tuitions for Izzat.

Reason being....I'm still tired to start anything with regards to their study...I haven't got the plan yet on what topics or subjects that I want them to do. I am still very very tired from the d travels and activities during the 2 weeks school hol. Furthermore, my kids haven't started their lessons yet as they were busy preparing for the Sports Day which was held last Fri 15 June. So I pun join sekaki le relax....which I needed very much...

Sofea insisted that she didn't want to go school from Tues last week till the Sports Day. Reason being...tak belajar and most of the teachers were busy with the event. The fact that she did not take part in the event adds to her boringness. Some of her friends yg tak involved , tak datang lansung for almost a week. I don't understand the school system nowadays...I tot they have groups events where everyone is involved. Ni...some of the students were not taking part at all (that.. included Sofea)...funny....during my school time dulu, we always looking forward for our Sports Day. Everyone was involved either in group or individual...

In my opinion, whether the pupils terror lari or not, they should be included so barulah meriah then takder lah murid2 yang ponteng... sigh...

Izzat recently asked me whether I can bring him for horse riding (hr) lesson that I promised him long ago. I used to plan to take them for hr lessons in Bkt Kiara Eq, when I was still working as it it near my offc. Nih dah jadi fulltime h/wife n live in far end of S.Alam...camner nak pergi??? Any suggestion tak where I can find hr lesson nearby S.Alam's area?? something affordable ( dah tak keje nih...)so I can bring him over the weekends when Abah is busy golfing.

Adib's asthma attacks has become more frequent lately. With weather so unpredictable ...sekejap hujan...sekejap panas....makin menjadi le...Nih for few days, asyik hujan malam aje...lagi la memangkinkan ...Can wait to start him the swimming lessons in the hope to reduce d attack. My first 2 (Izzat & Sofea) seldom get cough or phlegm. Credits to the swimming lessons that they had had since the age of 5. I guess it really helped. Adib will turn 5 only in Oct means I can only start his lessons start Jan 08. That's the condition set by the club's instructor...whatever la...

No comments: