Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Life so hectic.......

We finally decided to balik kampong (Abah's side in Penang) after a couple of thoughts. It wasn't bad after all. Yes my kids had to skip some of the classes ...nah...what the heck!! The journey was smooth. I cooked & packed a few bungkus of Nasi Lemak for our breakfast at one of the R&R. Nak harap R&R punyer ...tak selera lah ....

I brought one of my nephews(Daniel) with us. Daniel is my bro's son, a regular during school hols. Anyway, in Penang, we went to Bukit Bendera (I've been married to a Penangite for the past 15 years and we've never been there ha..ha..ha) We went to the beach for the kids to main ombak, watch Shrek3 and shop le....Hectic tak boleh nak kata....

I don't know why, but lately nih I tend to get tired easily. Maybe my age is cathing up??? don't know...maybe partly...Nak kata tak ambil supplement ...ada ambil...I go to gym at least 3-4 times a week. Afterall I'm just 36 yrs old, tak lah tua sangat...Heran la....tired aje badan nih...dah lah siang takleh tidur as I tend to get severe headache if I sleep during daytime.

Then on the way back, went straight to fetch Mak n a niece for a few days stay at my house. Then later my sis n family with 3 kids came over for a few days too. Memang tak sempat nak rest after the Penang journey. Hectic sangat. Bila dah reramai tuh rumah pun cam kapal karam. Nasib baik my sis took over breakfast, so I just prepare lunch, tea n dinner (a simple one aje).

After they left, my sis on late Thurs n Mak on late Friday, then only I get to kemas the house. Only the children's rooms n the family room aje yg sepah, what do U expect? there were 7 children n all berebut nak main computer games la, x-box la, nak watch Dvds....fenin kepala Bibik I....What to do, my house memang dah biasa jadi camping site for my nieces & nephews during school hols. I think sebab I nih tak kesah sangat....memang suka layan budak2...my kids pun happy coz ada ramai kawan.

Tapi penatnyer sampai hari nih...dah bukak sekolah pulak tuh...dah penat lain pulak...start jadi chauffeur my kids balik la..Agaknyer bilalah boleh relax erk??? Dulu masa kerja penat lain...ingat dah jadi housewife boleh relax sikit....tak juga...makin penat ada la...ok...I got to pen down now....need to rest...n bloghop pulak....cheers!!!

1 comment:

Helena said...

YEla, HElena pun rasa yang Helena cepat get tired. Is it our age catching up? Need supplements? Takbest la macam ni...